TO ACHIEVE AND MAINTAIN SUCCESS YOUR OFFICE NEEDS TO:
- Manage the complex issues, regulations, and forms involved in securing timely third-party payments.
- Manage patient records efficiently and to give you reliable, timely access to the information you need every day.
- Manage employees and finances effectively.
These key elements of management are essential in meeting the needs of your patients and maintaining a successful practice. They are absolutely required for growth.
A CERTIFIED HEALTHCARE BUSINESS CONSULTANT PROVIDES:
1. KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE in advanced management methods and office systems for healthcare professionals.
2. SKILL in the integration of management procedures for medical and dental practices.
3. ABILITY to assist in the selection, training, and management of qualified office personnel.
Engaging a CHBC will ensure better management and improved efficiency in your practice.
HOW CERTIFIED CONSULTANTS CAN WORK WITH YOU
The Certified consultant will review your present management setup and prepare a report of findings for discussion. The survey may be a complete review of all aspects of the practice, or it may be limited to a specific topic.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND SUPPORT FOR MANAGEMENT
This step delivers the benefits and value you expect from your decision to employ a Certified consultant. Recommendations will include specific advice for making vital improvements in the management of your practice.
Consulting does not stop with a list of recommendations. Your Certified Healthcare Business Consultant (CHBC) will be closely involved, helping you to implement and establish the recommendations.
Your Certified consultant will maintain files on your practice and stand ready to assist you and your staff through the process of change and growth. Regular meetings will be scheduled to keep you posted on your progress and up-to-date on changes in the field of practice management.
QUALIFICATION FOR CERTIFICATION
To be eligible for Board certification , a consultant must have a B.A./ B.S. or equivalent degree, be a practice management consultant for a minimum of three years, and currently be serving helathcare clients in his consulting practice. The remaining step in the process is successful completion of a comprehensive written examination.
To become Certified, the Certified Healthcare Business Consultant (CHBC) must be committed to the disciplines of business an the changing framework of knowledge involved in medical and dental practice management. To remain Certified, he must complete at least 35 hours of approved continuing education credits annually. This requirement provides you with the benefit of advanced consulting support for your practice.